10:00 am to 16:30 pm
Buy Tickets online
How To Get Here
Find Out More
School Tours 2022
Wells House & Gardens
Wells House and Gardens are now taking bookings for our exciting 2022 School Tours Packages for Primary schools!
We have two options for your primary school aimed at younger and older classes for this year’s offering!
Younger Class Option – Junior Infants to Second Class
- Animal farm experience – Meet our many furry friends in our Animal Farm and learn about their lifestyles & how to look after them!
- Interactive house tour of Wells House – Step back in time and see what life was like in Victorian times with a guided tour by Lady Francis Fitzwilliam
- Gruffalo walk through our woodlands – You know the story ” A mouse took a stroll……..”
Older Class Option – Third Class to Sixth Class
- Woodland Habitat Discovery Trail – Enjoy our curriculum-based woodland tour
- Servant tour of Wells House – In Victorian times children as young as 10 began service in a “big House” like Wells, learn of their duties, & sample some of the work on this fun tour!
- Victorian Games on the lawn & some footgolf – Enjoy our range of old-fashioned & fun games on the lawn!
Our Adventure Playground is perfect for letting the kids work off some energy before getting back on the bus. All our packages offer free playtime for all.School Tours at Wells House & Gardens are the perfect mix of fun, education and teamwork!
Please contact us on our Covid-19 implementations for a safe visit to the Wells Estate in Wexford..
The Perfect mix of fun, education & teamwork
You have the option of bringing packed lunches or getting a yummy hot lunch or picnic box from Brambles Restaurant.
Packed lunches can be enjoyed in our Green Room or outside on the terrace or in the picnic area, weather permitting.
A GREAT HOUSE AND GARDENS, A GRAND ADVENTURE FOR ALL
Wells House & Gardens are now taking bookings for our exciting 2021 School Tours Packages.
School Tours 2021
We are currently developing beautiful new walks through the Magic Woods of Wells House & Gardens, which children and teachers can enjoy on their visit. Our Adventure Playground is perfect for letting the kids work off some energy before getting back on the bus. All our packages offer free playtime for all.
This International Dawn Chorus Day, we invite you to experience our own magical ‘Dawn Chorus’ with exclusive early morning access to Well House & Gardens and Woodland Walks.
Dawn Chorus Morning
Lose yourself in Spring’s joyful morning song and enjoy the beautiful Sunrise at 05.51am, listening to a backdrop of birdsong whilst watching the day awaken in the enchanting gardens and woodlands.
Relax, unwind and enjoy your retirement with the help of Wells House & Gardens.
Spend an afternoon in the dining room of the house itself and then take a step back in time with a guided house tour, bringing you back to a time when the magnificent ground floor and bedrooms witnessed the stories of Cromwell, Rebellions and the Famine.